Thursday, December 17, 2009

***New WORLD MUSIC Newsletter***

Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you of a newsletter I will be writing beginning this winter. It will be $20/yr. regardless of location, since it will be sent directly to your email in pdf. It will be published bimonthly. It will provide a 'voice' for world music fans/academics, and it will be the only publication devoted to world music producers, labels, artists, professors, by bringing you the inside scoop on contemporary and historical issues in ethnomusicology.

***If you are interested in receiving this newsletter, please let me know by sending me a short email with your NAME, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN, CONTACT EMAIL, and SPECIFIC INTEREST IN WORLD MUSIC.***

Please direct the above information to:
Matthew Forss

worldmusicman2002@yahoo.com

You will hear from me in a few weeks if there is enough interest to continue with the project. Thanks.

No comments: